Fashionable gifts that won’t fail to impress
Still stuck on what to give for Christmas? If you’re in a last-minute giftless rut, don’t worry: there are a variety of lovely fashionable gifts for the self and the home that are sure to impress anyone on your gift list.
– A cashmere scarf. This is the ultimate luxury and there’s no need to worry about sizing. A classic navy or tartan looks good on everyone and won’t go out of style. Bonus: this works equally well for men or women alike!
– Luxe candles. Fragrance is one of the great joys of life, and chances are the most stylish friends in your life have fragrance “wardrobes” of their favorite perfumes and colognes. Extend that luxury to their homes with luxe candles, which people often don’t think to splurge on for themselves. One lusted-after brand: Diptyque.
– Leather gloves. If they don’t already have a pair, then this is a gift that will not fail to be used many times over the winter. Soft and supple lined leather gloves are a true luxury for men and women alike!
– Silk pajamas. There’s nothing like a good old fashioned pair of silk pajamas to replace those ratty sweats. If your giftee doesn’t exactly go for the traditional pants and a top, give her a silky slip or kimono robe.
– A chic iPad case. Protect their electronics in style with a designer case, and they’ll think of you every time they browse their favorite fashion apps.
– Monogrammed notecards. Another luxury that someone might not purchase for themselves, and so handy for writing those post-holiday thank you notes!
– A piece of jewelry featuring their birthstone. Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but they’re also sure to be heavily gifted. More unique: a piece of jewelry with the giftee’s birthstone.