Six new hairdo ideas for fall
Autumn is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about updating your style for the new season. Here are six easy hairdos that will be super-hot this fall.
1. The relaxed braid. Create a relaxed, off-center part and loosely braid hair to one side, leaving a few pieces out to frame the face. It’s an easy idea for those days when you’re in a hurry but still want to look girly and chic.
2. Half-up hair. They key this season is to prep damp hair with mousse to add plenty of volume. Use hot rollers to form loose, soft waves, and lightly tease the hair at the crown for extra volume. Then gently pull back a small section above each ear and secure it loosely with pins, leaving out a few face-craming pieces. The result should be soft and feminine.
3. Soft updos. Start with a deep side part and bring hair to the side in a low ponytail. Roll up the tail and secure with pins. The trick is to keep everything soft and relaxed, instead of combing hair into a tight coif. Leaving a few pieces loose around the face is optional but can only add to the casual glamour of this style.
4. Deep side parts. This is a great way to add a little excitement to a regular ponytail. Use a round brush and volumizing spray to add extra height at the roots, since this year the deep part has a decidedly retro feel to it.
5. A sleek ponytail. After straightening hair, mist with shine spray for extra glossiness and gather into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
6. Anything with a cute hair accessory. From simple ribbon headbands to jeweled bobby pins, these are one of the easiest ways to dress up a hairdo in a flash.
Related posts:Tags: Hair